Seeking accountability buddy and support

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Heather. I need and want to lose 130lbs. I get started on the right path and then seem to drop the commitment I have towards my journey to weight loss and being healthy. I commit to my volleyball team, my pool league, job, and everyone else that I help; but whether I get frustrated because I dont stay in my calorie count or just too tired from my work schedule that I dont get to my workout. All in all, just frustrated because I know I can reach my goals. Definitely seeking help.

Replies

• quotin1
    quotin1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Def! I love the support in MFP. It's so positive. We are all in it together 😊
  • HeidiRReed
    HeidiRReed Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather, I hear you! I struggle badly with keeping my motivation up, especially when I don’t have any outside accountability resources. I’m usually pretty good in the exercise front but I struggle with the nutrition and staying on track. I would love to work at this together! Feel free to make a personal connection to cheer each other on, or we can continue to check in here too. Whatever works!
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    @HeatherBibik You can do this!!!! :)
  • annaeri26
    annaeri26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!
    I would love to help you out!! I’m actually starting a community for weight loss and motivation :smile:
    I used to be a bikini competitor until I had my son, then I gained about 70 pounds with my pregnancy, and I have 50 ibs to lose! My son is two so I struggled for a while with my new body. But I’m learning to look at it as a way to help others and keep them motivated. I would train men and women while I was competing to help them lose weight or gain muscle.
    My YouTube videos are going to be about workouts (videos of me doing them), what foods I eat, my shopping list, check ins, weigh ins, measure-ins. I’m hoping to create a really awesome community and have it be a place men and woman can come to for motivation :smile:
    If that’s too much, you can always just reach out here and I can help you :smile:
    Even tho I’m not at my ideal weight yet, I’m working on it and I’d love to help others achieve there goals. It’s an amazing feeling.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jz8C0gr33Ug&index=2&list=PLBVH1DT6d0bAPzEex88v3oaA4ePA7kwn8&t=0s
  • HeidiRReed
    HeidiRReed Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    @quotin1 can I add you also? I would love more accountability partners and motivation too 😊
  • baileyh1986
    baileyh1986 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’ve definitely been struggling too! Since 2014 tbh - it’s been a battle and I’ve lost so many times but THIS time I’m going to reach my goal and so will you! 💪 we’ve got this!