Hi everyone :)

Options
I’m new here, and just wanted to say hello.

My name is Ann, and I am a 20 year old college student. After starting college 2 years ago, I’ve gained almost 12 pounds and I would like to get back on track. I used to eat pretty healthy and my weight had been the same for a while. College completely threw me off track. I started stress eating and now I feel really insecure about myself. I’m hoping I can get these 12 pounds off now that I’m a semester away from graduating.

Replies

• ggenet2014
    ggenet2014 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Best wishes to you on your journey here. I believe you can do it. Add me as a friend if you’d like.
  • annlyric
    annlyric Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ggenet2014 wrote: »
    Welcome. Best wishes to you on your journey here. I believe you can do it. Add me as a friend if you’d like.

Thank you for your kind words!! 💙
  • FBravi95
    FBravi95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    College student here, life can be tough and some days is just impossible to stay consistent with your diet, but this app is really helpful and I’m sure that you will achieve your goals sooner than you think :) add me if you want
  • Divyanshu91
    Divyanshu91 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Finished college....it can be hectic and troublesome on weight if you dont watch it......but it can be managed with enough discipline....feel free to add....will be happy to help....
  • Rocoup
    Rocoup Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good luck. Hopefully you can work on managing your stresses