1 year progress!

Options
Hey all!

Been 2 months since i posted my 10month progress! So im really excited to show you my 1 year progress!

91dedp5i62hc.jpg

Counting from November 2017 standing at 136kgs. I am now down to 80.8kgs, dropping a total of 55kgs! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Hope yall have a good day!

Replies

• Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Such wonderful progress!! Great work!
  • 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    The differences in your arm and jawline in particular are amazing - well done
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a difference! Very well done :)
  • stephieleee
    stephieleee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    this is amazing and super motivating! awesome job!
  • SamFitness12
    SamFitness12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing , can you share how did you do that ?
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Well done sir, night & day transformation
  • teeohknee
    teeohknee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing , can you share how did you do that ?

Hi Sam, i first used the TDEE calculator to calculate the calories i need to consume daily in order to lose weight. ideally i aimed to lose .5kg to 1kg per week. Its abit of experimenting at first due to your work schedule and what you do on a daily basis and what not. the hard part i must say was sticking to the meal plan/calories at first, but i tried to stick to it and follow the concept of 66 days for a behaviour to become automatic. how badly you want to make a change and you will succeed :) my advice is just dont go too extreme, take it slow and easy and youll eventually make progress
  • fatty_cakezxoxo
    fatty_cakezxoxo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Amazing work !!!! You look younger , and most importantly healthier !! Great job !
  • debow65
    debow65 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!