OMG......didn't know where to post this but.........OMG

Options
i know to everyone each their own, but, i'm sorry, how could you risk this? especially when you have kids?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html

and once she reaches that goal, what if she decides she wants to lose the weight? it is hard enough to lose 50-100 pounds, let alone that much.

what are your thoughts?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Her Children should be take from her. Let her kill herself alone.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    That's gross. I don't think it's funny, interesting, or cute that she is actively trying to become the worlds fattest woman.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Yes I read that article a couple of days ago, the lady is obviously mentally challenged to go down this road!

With young children too...it`s certainly not good.

She needs serious help
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    that's what i mean, how could you do that to yourself? again, to each his own.......but she is really trying to kill herself it seems to me.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Baffling. Quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever seen someone doing. I guess she doesn't care if her kids have a mother or not. And what if she reaches her goal, does she win a prize??? Don't get it!
  • ETsambouris
    Options
    There is something mentally wrong when you set a goal like that for yourself!!!! I agree with the previous poster, her kids need a healthier environment! What does that teach them? What does she hope to get out of this? Other then MAJOR health problems?
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of threads on this topic already.

She eats in one day what I ate over the last 16 months. Her kids are not happy about it and she doesn't care.
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It's Selfish. I feel for her kids :(
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    She won't be walking weighing 2,000 lbs. No effing way. This is just sad, and I feel bad for her sons.
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    That's really disgusting...what a terrible goal to have.
    She's probably going to die.
    It's bad enough when people buy bad food for their families, because they can't afford anything better, but setting this example for her kids? *shudder* I only hope that her children are disgusted enough to live a healthy life.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    What! There is more then one woman doing this now? There's one in New Jersey as well. Nut jobs! Lol
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm taking it as a positive.....everytime I want to buy a bag of potato chips Im gunna picture her in my mind....*shudder*
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    How does one afford to eat that much. I mean seriously?? thats eating damn near a month's worth of food, in ONE day.
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That just made me vomit in my mouth.
    She added: ‘The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?’

‘I noticed I actually started attracting more men, and it made me feel good.’
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    OMG, I feel like throwing up after reading that. Who in their right mind would *want* to actively do that?
    Check all the vitals you want lady, but there is no way in hell that you'll be "healthy" after getting any bigger.

Her sister should take the kids now, and run far, far away. That is not a good place for them to grow up. Crazy.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    How does one afford to eat that much. I mean seriously?? thats eating damn near a month's worth of food, in ONE day.

I read somewhere that she is on government assistance.... So we are paying for her diet.
  • fara0089
    Options
    That's scary...she's going to kill herself!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    This just makes me sad. Poor kids
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • FatUncleRob
    Options
    Kind of like chain-smoking to see how fast you can get lung cancer. :noway:

I feel sorry for her kids.