Let’s Keep each other accountable!

Options
Hey guys! Just looking for new fitness friends who want to work together to improve ourselves! Let’s workout together, do challenges and crush our goals!

Replies

• rileyskye1
    rileyskye1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am on every day...feel free to add me 😀
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I"m on everyday too. You can add me :)
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I need some accountability. I’ve been logging consistently but also going over, now I am ready to commit to a consistent, realistic calorie deficit.
  • DaniSexily
    DaniSexily Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    12clevekor wrote: »
    Hey guys! Just looking for new fitness friends who want to work together to improve ourselves! Let’s workout together, do challenges and crush our goals!

I’m interested! What should the first challenge be?!?
  • thou_mayest
    thou_mayest Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just started from the beginning again after success on MFP a few years ago, and I could seriously use accountability and friends on here!
  • catbhn21
    catbhn21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm looking for the same. Really want an exercise buddy more than the food logging. I find keeping active makes me more energized/excited/committed/something to make healthier food choices. And exercise feels good. And yet...
  • bmoreclr
    bmoreclr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Catbhn21 count me in. The best way to reach a goal is together as a team.
  • aayudinova
    aayudinova Posts: 15 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I can always use a new supportive and enthusiastic friend! Add me ;)
    I also do group challenges on the samsung health app. Join me there also if you like.
  • lolalolitaxo
    lolalolitaxo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same over here.. anybody feel free to add me.
  • maria0644mfp
    maria0644mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I need some accountability as well. I’ve been on here in the past but it is time to get serious. I need to lose 35lbs!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!