RIPT90 FIT

Options
Hi all,
Just been looking at the RIPT90 FIT and considering it, i've been an avid gym going for a couple years but i'm getting less and less time when i can make the gym so i'm looking at an alternative to it. Does anyone have any experience with this set of DVD's? I'm thinking a could do a routine 5 mornings a week before work (so in a fasted state) and then supplement it with 2-3 heavy weight gym sessions a week.
Does this sound like a good way to progress? Or would i be better looking for a more cardio orientated HIIT routine for the morning?
Thanks,
James

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    if that's a routine you can stick to then go for it.

there's nothing magic about exercising fasted or doing HIIT, its your overall calorie deficit that dictates weight loss.
  • A_J_Memphis
    A_J_Memphis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    if that's a routine you can stick to then go for it.

there's nothing magic about exercising fasted or doing HIIT, its your overall calorie deficit that dictates weight loss.

Thanks, i'll only be doing it fasted as I'll be doing it before work, more ease than anything, hopefully i will stick to it, i'll do the morning stuff but i'll probably not manage the gym all that much, its hit and miss how busy work is if i can manage to sneak out for a bit