Anyone fasting??

Options
Hi I'm selena and I have started fasting ... I eat for 8 hours than fast for 16 ... I was wondering if anyone else is doing this because the results are amazing !!! If you are doing this please add me let's be friends!!! I'm looking forward to hear from you!!

Replies

• gore_caitlin
    gore_caitlin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started this a few days ago! I love it so far because it helps me stop obsessing about food after my cut off time. How have your results been?
  • missjones8805
    missjones8805 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been intermittent fasting for a week now. I am doing 16/8 split. I only eat from 12 to 8 pm, so far I have lost fat. I also have incorporated moderate weight lifting. I feel that the fasting is the biggest factor to my weight loss. It also helps me from overeating. Good luck!
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    That 16:8 split fits my natural rhythm pretty well. I'm not really hungry in the morning so I tend to eat breakfast around noon, have another similar-sized meal mid afternoon and then eat dinner between 7 & 8. I'm a big fan of whatever works :)
  • SallieBeige
    SallieBeige Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am trying exercise during fasting days. .... so fa early days that are working for me. I am following because I want a fuller understanding
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I’ve been following IF 16/8, 2 meals a day for years. It works and has make my life so much simpler only having to prepare 2 meals no snacks. I eat 1st meal between 11-1 and the second between 5-7. Now to just give up the beer! :D
  • Caralarma
    Caralarma Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I do it because I hate eating in the morning and it allows me to eat bigger meals for the rest of the day. Good luck 😁
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Closed for mod review.
This discussion has been closed.