New way of life!

Options
<3 This is my 7th day on MFP and 5th or 6th day on keto and IF, even though I'm going through (minor) keto flu I absolutely love this new WOL already and I love this app!

My back ground; I'm 25 and happily married with 4 kiddos, just celebrated my 5 year anniversary at the grand Canyon. my 4 kids are less than 3 years apart, my daughter and my twins are less than 9 months apart, I've had all c-sections because my hips would not separate for delivery . So with all of that I've been "rocking" the mom bod for 5 years and now I'm ready and 100% dedicated to rocking the healthy, fit bod.
I'm proud of myself because I started making minor changes 1 1/2 weeks ago but since that was easy for me, I changed my whole diet and for me it's surprisenly been a breeze, but it helps that I wasn't a huge junk food and sweet eater before I decided to change, I've been able to cook, bake and make my family the carby, sweet deserts and big yummy southern meals and then cook/make my own healthy meals and I haven't even wanted any of it because I'm dedicated to change. Anyways thanks for taking the time to read, if I can change, you most definitely can!! :)<3
(HEIGHT: 5'2)
SW:182
CW:172
GW:14O

Replies

• CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!
  • emmuhlhauser3823
    Options
    Great job so far!

Thank you :)
    Your makeup looks good in your pic!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    great work hun well done
  • emmuhlhauser3823
    Options
    johnw83 wrote: »
    great work hun well done
    thank you very much! :)

• eloira18
    eloira18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done so far! You got this 🙌
  • emmuhlhauser3823
    Options
    eloira18 wrote: »
    Well done so far! You got this 🙌

Thank you, lovely photo of you and your horse!
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations! I've read that many people experience the keto flu due to your body flushing out electrolytes due to drinking lots of water and the LCHF eating style. Many resources have said that adding some pink himalayan salt or sodium of some kind, potassium, and magnesium should help! I'm just starting out with keto, so not sure how true it all is, but seems to make sense in my head anyway. Good luck on your journey!