hi...looking for friends/motivation

Options

Replies

• poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more buddies. I'm active, my diary is open, and I try to be as motivational as time allows. If you're looking for a new buddy, don't hesitate to add me. ;)
  • CollieWobblesx
    CollieWobblesx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for new motivational friends. Been using MFP for a yr and lost over 40kg. Fell off the wagon a couple of weeks ago. Need a good kick.
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I’ve been on here since February and have lost over 40 pounds. Im getting close to my target weight and working on recomp. My diary is open and I’m pretty active.
  • summerresolution
    summerresolution Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm always in need of extra motivation.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi how are u
  • HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hey...thanks for making friends. You can always make more in this thread and MFP! Have a super weekend everyone! B)
  • sara4220
    sara4220 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! feel free to add if you want someone to chit chat with or help keep accountable :smiley:
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    Make it a great day! B)
  • Xanifur
    Xanifur Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me if you have an open diary!
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • stephensweeney93
    stephensweeney93 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

Im an on/off MFP user and forum lurker. Have been for about 3 years or so. Long story short I've been piling on the pounds for years. I love bread, pastry cheese and beer and am pretty sedentary.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to "have another crack" at losing some weight.

If you want to share the journey, feel free to add me as a friend.

My goal weight wise would be to get around the 14st mark, however id be happy with any weight that I could be more active at. I used to love hill walking and mountaineering, but just haven't go the fitness to do much at the minute.

My current tactic is to set a 1500 calorie daily goal. Meal replacement shakes for breakfast and lunch along with some fruit. Healthy evening meal. No beer throughout the week and although the weekends are more relaxed, still aim to fall inside of my calorie goal.

Exercise currently consist of a nightly walk (march) round the park, but I hope to upgrade this to running as time goes on and then incorporate some kettle bell workouts in the mornings when I finally am able to prise myself out of bed. Ive lost 6lb in the first week using this.

Look forward to hearing from you.
  • erinjamesferguson
    Options
    Please gel free to add me as well. Needing to lose 60 lbs. Could use lots of motivation.
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • serenitygrace1
    serenitygrace1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some friends! Just returning after multiple year hiatus. Need to lose those last 35
  • geekyfella
    geekyfella Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    I’m seriously back in the trenches after a really hard couple of months. I’ve picked myself back up and am ready to take the bull by the horns. I work from home and spend a large portion of the day by myself so would love to have some friends on here to keep me accountable and just support one another.

If this suits you and I can be supportive to you too, add me. ☺️
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    Hey...the end of the year is upon us. Make some friends today. B)
  • sarahlouryan95
    sarahlouryan95 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New to MFP! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other! :D