OMG......didn't know where to post this but.........OMG

Options

Replies

• newmommynewfitme
    Options
    I want to cry for her children and her doctor believes she has no mental issues?!?!? Seriously ? I'd call her suicidal . The fact that she is doing this around her children should be abuse . Her children don't look happy. Why would someone want to intentionally PUT ON weight? WOW...sickening.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    *shudder
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That article just severely pissed me off. She made arrangements for her children to be taken care of by her sister if she gets sick???! That is the most selfish thing i've heard in a while and she is a disgrace for a mother for doing this on purpose.
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    She needs to be hospitalized! The Dr said she had no psychiatric problems??? What the hell, she is committing a slow and painful suicide. I think they should yank her disabilty checks, medicaid, and food stamps. Its not like she is that way and cant help it. She is purposely doing this to herself and we the taxpayers have to pay for it.
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Did you read what she eats each day?? YUCK!!! 1/2 lb of bacon......I would vomit eating all that every day!!
  • newmommynewfitme
    Options
    How does one afford to eat that much. I mean seriously?? thats eating damn near a month's worth of food, in ONE day.

I read somewhere that she is on government assistance.... So we are paying for her diet.

Are you serious? WOW...She is disabled by choice , she should not get government assistance or if she does it should be controlled by a liaison of some sort.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    How does one afford to eat that much. I mean seriously?? thats eating damn near a month's worth of food, in ONE day.

I read somewhere that she is on government assistance.... So we are paying for her diet.

effing beautiful.
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I usually have a strong stomach but her daily menu actually had me gagging.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Absolutely rediculous!!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    "I go for a waddle..."

Six pieces of toast with butter is NOT 600 calories!
  • lpeacock06
    Options

I was thinking she lived UK since she's referring to her lbs as stones?? or am i wrong
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of threads on this topic already.

She eats in one day what I ate over the last 16 months. Her kids are not happy about it and she doesn't care.
    How is it that you have only eaten 20k calories in 16 months?
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    OMG is right! That girl has a couple of screws loose, no matter what her doctors say.

How could someone have that kind of goal. She says the bigger she gets, the healthier she feels...and yet, she already has to sit while she gets her groceries. Imagine what problems she'll be having if & when she reaches her (INSANE) weight goal.

I really feel sorry for her kids. I hope they don't follow her lifestyle; I hope they choose to eat healthy!

Thanks for sharing. That was a very interesting story!
  • orleansmith
    orleansmith Posts: 61 Member
    Options

I was thinking she lived UK since she's referring to her lbs as stones?? or am i wrong

The paper is a UK paper so they're using stones. It says she lives in Arizona
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My God. I don't know what else to say. Did anyone else notice that her kids looked miserable in every picture?
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    That was simply appalling! Who would purposely kill themselves.. She must have had a hard life to give into this and say goodbye to her own sons!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I am repulsed by her. Seriously.
  • amarie35
    Options
    There are a couple of threads on this topic already.

She eats in one day what I ate over the last 16 months. Her kids are not happy about it and she doesn't care.
    How is it that you have only eaten 20k calories in 16 months?

WOW! That means that you have only ate 325 calories a day for the past 16 months. OMG. Your health may be just as bad as hers, if not worse. =(
  • lpeacock06
    Options

The paper is a UK paper so they're using stones. It says she lives in Arizona

oh duh....oops
  • amarie35
    Options
    My God. I don't know what else to say. Did anyone else notice that her kids looked miserable in every picture?

Yeah, but if I had a mom with that kind of goal, I'd probably be miserable too.