Feel like crap during work out.

Options
Rabbit91476
Rabbit91476 Posts: 41 Member
So do calisthenics three time a week about 45 min to a hour. Jump rope before or a short run to warm up. Some time fasted and caffeine. Some time with a few calories before the f I got poor sleep.

But lately regardless I feel like crap for the first half of my work out. great the second and I’m soaring with energy for a few hours after. Like today I worked out one empty. Felt like crap like above. After work out felt great so went for a 3 mile run. And have only had 1 oz almond in preparation for a early thanks giving and I still feel great. Usually by 930 I’m dozing off during tv and I go to bed. Oh and by diet is super clean. And no alcohol

Anyone else feel like crap in am before work out? Hell I even feel not as energetic on non work out days compared to how I feel lost work out.

Well thanks for reading my rant. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    hm - eat? why do you work out fasted?

I don't work out early in the am because my body doesn't feel awake enough for more than a walk. I like to work out in the middle of the day. Personal preference.

But yeah, maybe eat something like a banana or something to give you energy.
  • Rabbit91476
    Rabbit91476 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fasted or fed workout doesn’t usually make a difference for me unless I slept like crap the night before. Like today I improved the n my pull ups and pile press compared to last week. I eat with in 20 min of finishing
  • latestarter75
    latestarter75 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    How many weeks have you been training without taking a deload week or week off?