Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Aren't I thinking I need to get rid of some clothes? And isn't my cleaning lady coming on Tuesday and doesn't she love to take clothes I no longer wear? And isn't the cable guy coming tomorrow because I can't fix the downstairs TV? And doesn't my husband deny that he touched any buttons other than the on/off?
  • geiznekcm
    geiznekcm Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Aren't penguins adorable?

Who in the world could possibly think they are not?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    geiznekcm wrote: »

Someone who doesn't like penguins I guess?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Aren't I thinking I need to get rid of some clothes? And isn't my cleaning lady coming on Tuesday and doesn't she love to take clothes I no longer wear? And isn't the cable guy coming tomorrow because I can't fix the downstairs TV? And doesn't my husband deny that he touched any buttons other than the on/off?

Omg doesn't that sound lkke a busy day ahead?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options

Didn't this make me laugh about your husband denying pressing any buttons but on/off?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    geiznekcm wrote: »

Monsters?
  • geiznekcm
    geiznekcm Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options

Did your husband press a few too many of the TV's buttons for it to cope? Did it grow intolerant of the pressure?

Does this cleaning lady think she is expected to "clean" your wardrobe as well?
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    Didn't my husband likely forget I told him which button to push on which remote and screwed things up?

Didn't this cleaning lady tell me she would like first dibs on my give-aways, before I donate them to the thrift store? Don't I have too many clothes and nothing ever gets worn out; don't I just get bored with it? Didn't I give her a lot of costume jewelry when I cleaned that out earlier this season? And didn't I give her shoes that I hadn't worn because I liked them in the store, but never ended up wearing them? Don't I come by the shoe gene naturally because my mother was the "Imelda Marcos of NJ"? Can't I blame the clothes gene on her too?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't it best to blame most things on our mothers?
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    Isn't that right? But didn't my mother used to give us her credit card and tell us to go buy something, when we were upset? And didn't my mother buy shoes and build an outfit around them? And didn't she have seventy some pair when she died?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Does this mean I hate shopping because my own mother wasn't much of a shopper?
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    Isn't it possible that is true?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't shopping wonderful? Doesn't I. Feel good getting brand bwr stuff home and unpacking it all? Doesn't my first attempt at sourdough bread look yummy? nksjxot2wzh6.jpg
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Was it as good as it looks?
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    Doesn't it look fabulous? And wouldn't I think it smelled great too.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Do you think she'd bring me a piece and maybe a nice bowl of soup to go with it?
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    Wouldn't she do it if you asked nicely? And wouldn't I be so envious?
  • daddybuzzkill
    daddybuzzkill Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Why wouldn’t she?
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Why did she tell me it was to big
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe I'm going to put it on my French onion soup I just made?