What is your Treat to you when you reach your goal weight?

12346»

Replies

• RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Buy myself a bikini. Never did have one because i was too self conscious. Now i am working at it!!
  • pinksunnyrose
    pinksunnyrose Posts: 453 Member
    Skydiving sounds amazing!! And so nice of your dad.

When I reach my goal weight, I’m treating myself to a shopping spree. :p
  • Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    I bought myself a new watch for every 25 lbs lost... and the big event is that my dad promised when I’m under the weight restrictions he’d pay for me and anyone else in the family who wants to join me to go skydiving, which is kind of a life long dream of mine. The caveat is I have to sustain it for an undefined period of time (which we lovingly argue about). I actually got under the 230 restriction in Jan 2017 for about a week and then slowly stared gaining back about 40 lbs, but I’m back on the right track now and as determined as ever to get that dream fulfilled!

@rldeclercq4 your profile pic shows so much progress.... very well done!
  • Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    For me it is having another baby. I wanted to hit my goal weight before getting pregnant again. And this time I will manage my weight better so I won't have so much to lose once the baby is born.

Good luck dear... Hope all goes well
  • littlegreenparrot1
    littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 694 Member
    I'm going to buy boots. Really good, expensive, calf length boots.
    The kind I normally just drool over.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    A new wardrobe.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!