Mom of 4, Air Force, Work from Home Mom

Options
Tammyrae99
Tammyrae99 Posts: 28 Member
edited November 2018 in Introduce Yourself
I had a convo today about how do I look like this after 4 babies. I get that a lot. My answer is always the same, "I started eating well & I love exercising so I went after it." She then said, jokingly, "I hate you!" We laughed but anyone can do this! This isn't some special power I have. I am just like you & you are just like me, with only a less than 5% DNA difference. My major points that I always hit on are: Type of Food is KEY. Hydration is KEY. Activity is KEY. My personal goals with this are to: Be Medication Free, Age Gracefully, Have a Clear Mindset w/ High Energy, Be Pain Free & on a Happiness High 4 Life. Where are you headed? Are you chasing your dreams or just letting life happen? Are you choosing courage or comfort? I'm not talking just physically, once again, I speak this with all subjects: your job, your marriage, your business.....When you fall, do you get back up or stay down? Do you realize that the light within you is greater than the darkness that you have to walk through? Do you know that when you take risks, you will find that through that brief discomfort, a miracle will appear? Life will just flow after that small amount of pain, then it's easy breezy fo sheezy! Get out of your safe bubble, that boundary that's holding you back & create your breakthrough! 💥Remember: You get what you settle for!!!! 💥zu1dyioxdniu.jpg
k7r9877s5s83.jpg

[Edited by MFP Staff]

Replies

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Tammyrae99 wrote: »
    I had a convo today about how do I look like this after 4 babies. I get that a lot. My answer is always the same, "I started eating well & I love exercising so I went after it." She then said, jokingly, "I hate you!" We laughed but anyone can do this! This isn't some special power I have. I am just like you & you are just like me, with only a less than 5% DNA difference. My major points that I always hit on are: Type of Food is KEY. Hydration is KEY. Activity is KEY. My personal goals with this are to: Be Medication Free, Age Gracefully, Have a Clear Mindset w/ High Energy, Be Pain Free & on a Happiness High 4 Life. Where are you headed? Are you chasing your dreams or just letting life happen? Are you choosing courage or comfort? I'm not talking just physically, once again, I speak this with all subjects: your job, your marriage, your business.....When you fall, do you get back up or stay down? Do you realize that the light within you is greater than the darkness that you have to walk through? Do you know that when you take risks, you will find that through that brief discomfort, a miracle will appear? Life will just flow after that small amount of pain, then it's easy breezy fo sheezy! Get out of your safe bubble, that boundary that's holding you back & create your breakthrough! 💥Remember: You get what you settle for!!!! 💥gu65vukem5xg.jpg
    hfebh721j1t4.jpg

Love your positive attitude and outlook! Cheers to you and great job on all you've accomplished thus far! :)<3:)
  • Tammyrae99
    Tammyrae99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Egger29 (still learning how to navigate through this forum!)
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You just reminded of something I remind my mind and heart everyday. Thanks for sharing and Keep nailing it. Stay strong!