For women with PCOS and insulin resistance

Options
Hi there, recently it came to my attention a very good product that helps women like me (with PCOS and insulin resistance).

I'm sure you all know the Argan Oil (Moroccan Oil) and used it for hair and nails. Well there is a culinary Argan Oil (yes expensive) but worth every penny. It helps not only PCOS, but also insulin resistance, lowers cholesterol, blood sugar, prevents cancer and helps the immune system!

You just need to take a tea spoon on an empty stomach in the morning everyday. The taste is not bad and it's not as oily as other oils.

So if you want to try it you can find it in natural products stores or even i saw some on Amazon.com

Hope this info will help.

Good luck everybody :)

Replies

• Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. :)
  • jeffpiipponen
    jeffpiipponen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cool!
  • Zolita
    Zolita Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this!
  • smbugi
    smbugi Posts: 35
    Options
    Good to know! Thanks for posting. :happy:
  • Lulumaguloo
    Options
    That doesn't sound so bad, I take a cinnamon supplement everyday and its helped alot so far. :)
  • janetj518
    Options
    Intersting...will have to look into it. Thanks for the information.
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. Sounds interesting. My doc has me on regular old fish oil every morning... What country are you in?
  • mimimiau
    mimimiau Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi usually in Canada, that's were i heard of it. But for now i'm in Europe. But you can find it anywhere in the world. :)
  • smbland
    smbland Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow that awesome! Thank you so much for the info. I'm definitley going to check it out. If you're living proof, then I'm willing to try it :) THANK YOU CHICA!