Lipozene

Options
inezordonez86
inezordonez86 Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2018 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everyone I have been having trouble losing weight I bought lipozene pills and want to start taking them I was just curious if anyone has tried them and if they worked?

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    If they worked, there wouldn't be fat people. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you think they're the sort of thing that has the side effect of sharting?! :laugh:

Lmfao!! 🤣😂🤣
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    If they worked, there wouldn't be fat people. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you think they're the sort of thing that has the side effect of sharting?! :laugh:

Is that a toot with texture?

:laugh:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    hey don't scare away a first time poster. :o

This supplement is probably way less dangerous than some I have seen but in the end of course its the calorie count which will help with weight loss.

I googled it because I have never heard of it. Sounds better than someone doing lap band or drinking a ton of vinegar (yeah - I still see that at work too ew....)

Here are some ways glucomannan, the active ingredient in Lipozene, may promote weight loss:

Keeps you full: It absorbs water and expands in your stomach. This slows the rate at which food leaves your stomach, making you fuller for longer (3).
    Low in calories: The capsules are low-calorie, so they will help you feel full without adding extra calories to your diet.
    Reduces dietary calories: It may reduce the absorption of other nutrients, like protein and fat, meaning you get fewer calories from the food you eat (4).
    Promotes gut health: It may indirectly influence weight by promoting good bacteria in your gut. This could make you less prone to weight gain (5, 6, 7).
    Many other types of soluble fiber may offer the same effects.

However, the super-absorbent properties of glucomannan cause it to form an extra-thick gel, perhaps making it even more effective at making you feel full (8).

SUMMARY
    Lipozene may help you feel full, reduce the number of calories you get from food and promote the growth of friendly gut bacteria.

Cut and pasted from here:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lipozene-review

It's a water soluble fibre.

I'm strangely disappointed :laugh:

But phew, no sharting!
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    The Japanese noodle shirataki is made from konjac root - which is the ingredient used to make Lipozene.

https://savvytokyo.com/japanese-superfoods-konjac/

The negatives of glucomannan:

https://www.livestrong.com/article/149231-side-effects-of-konjac-root/
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    hey don't scare away a first time poster. :o

This supplement is probably way less dangerous than some I have seen but in the end of course its the calorie count which will help with weight loss.

I googled it because I have never heard of it. Sounds better than someone doing lap band or drinking a ton of vinegar (yeah - I still see that at work too ew....)

Here are some ways glucomannan, the active ingredient in Lipozene, may promote weight loss:

Keeps you full: It absorbs water and expands in your stomach. This slows the rate at which food leaves your stomach, making you fuller for longer (3).
    Low in calories: The capsules are low-calorie, so they will help you feel full without adding extra calories to your diet.
    Reduces dietary calories: It may reduce the absorption of other nutrients, like protein and fat, meaning you get fewer calories from the food you eat (4).
    Promotes gut health: It may indirectly influence weight by promoting good bacteria in your gut. This could make you less prone to weight gain (5, 6, 7).
    Many other types of soluble fiber may offer the same effects.

However, the super-absorbent properties of glucomannan cause it to form an extra-thick gel, perhaps making it even more effective at making you feel full (8).

SUMMARY
    Lipozene may help you feel full, reduce the number of calories you get from food and promote the growth of friendly gut bacteria.

Cut and pasted from here:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/lipozene-review

It's a water soluble fibre.

I'm strangely disappointed :laugh:

But phew, no sharting!

You could get bloated and gassy, and when passing gas, there is always the chance of a shart attack.