Share your weekly diet plan for losing weight

Options
Hi All!! :)

Let's share your workable diet plan, which is giving you results ❤

Replies

• Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I just eat less than I burn. My calories include ice cream daily! I use a fit bit and make sure I have at least a 500 calorie deficit daily. 30p/30f/40c
  • nstock
    nstock Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Every body is different, especially in how they respond to fats, carbs and proteins. Personally, I can’t be too low in carbs no matter how much fat I am eating. So I do 50c/30f/20p. It’s all about being in a deficit to lose weight. I eat clean 70-80% per day so I definitely allow myself to have some so-called “bad foods”. All about finding a balance and what works for you!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit

This.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit

this.
    i eat foods i like, i don't eliminate any food groups. I used MFP to establish a calorie goal and fill those calories with food i like that keep me full (takes some trial and error to find what works for you).
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I eat the food I love but try and keep it within my calorie goal so I am in a reasonable deficit. This is a simple way of eating that does not involve any complicated mental arithmetic on my part for which I am grateful because.....math.
  • Grace2188
    Grace2188 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    nstock wrote: »
    Grace2188 wrote: »
    800-1200 calories a day is really low! Especially working out as well. To each their own, and no judgement, just hope that you aren’t going too low to lose weight, as it can be very dangerous

It is quite low but I'm only 4ft 11in and quite petite and tend to find that when I eat above this or stop working out then I put on weight!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I eat a reasonably balanced diet consisting of foods I enjoy, and stick to my calorie goal the majority of the time.
  • nstock
    nstock Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    800-1200 calories a day is really low! Especially working out as well. To each their own, and no judgement, just hope that you aren’t going too low to lose weight, as it can be very dangerous

It is quite low but I'm only 4ft 11in and quite petite and tend to find that when I eat above this or stop working out then I put on weight!

Ahhhhh okay! I was picturing this diet with me being 5’4 and couldn’t imagine doing it! If it’s working for you, awesome! ☺️
  • Grace2188
    Grace2188 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it can be pretty tough but I must admit, I do enjoy a treat day now and again! 😁
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

How accurate is your logging? Do you use a food scale? 4’11 is petite but you’re far from Sedentary and should be able to eat the minimum 1200 NET calories or more and still lose.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Right now I’m in maintenance. I eat a variety of foods that I enjoy in moderation, focusing on nutrition and satiety, and I keep as active as I can with walking and some light circuit training. I use a FitBit to know how many calories I burn.

That’s my workable plan.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I eat a balanced diet of nutritious foods (which is how I prefer to eat). Every now and then I have treats if the mood strikes me. I do a lot of brisk walking and lift weights 2-3 times a week. I wear a Fitbit and it reliably tells me how many calories I've burned in a day.
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit for now, down 6.2 lbs my first week!! Plan to start working out once I adjust to eating right.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Eat within my calories. Focus on getting enough protein, because I find I feel less hungry when I do. Exercise; eat back half the exercise burn. Plan ahead for social situations and pre-log what I plan to eat.

And, because I'm a 5'3 woman on a pre-exercise calorie limit of 1360 to lose 1/2lb per week, avoid bakery treats and high-mayo salads unless I've got a nutritional label or the database entries are all close to each other. (I well recall the day I discovered that a cherry turnover was 600 calories.)
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit, intermittent fasting with average feeding window of 3 hours or less, last meal goal of 5:00 pm and fasted-state training. Rinse, wash and repeat.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want within my calorie goal. I try to focus on protein, fiber, green veggies, and chocolate. This is how I lost weight and how I maintain at my goal weight. I can’t imagine having a “diet plan” in the sense of a script of foods I must eat or must not eat. That sounds miserable.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit... I reach it with higher protein, calorie cycling. Lots of coffee. I typically eat the same things for breakfast, snack and lunch which are very light then have a huge dinner with some wine.