Hi! :)

Options
I'm looking to lose some weight as I am not happy with my current weight and what I look like. As I am fairly young (teen) If you could give me some tips and tricks for not eating so much that would be great!
~ TeaAndMochi :)

Replies

• chatnoir89
    chatnoir89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I noticed that your picture is also a kitty. HOORAY KITTIES!

A way to eat healthier is to cut out candy and pop. Then replace it with fruit, which is a healthier sugar and has fiber that aids in digestion. It is likely that you dont eat too much, just the wrong kinds of food. Also, drink lots of water. This helps with youthful skin, digestion, feeling full and just being hydrated.

Hope that helps you a bit.
  • PigHerder
    PigHerder Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello. You don't need to cut out candy and pop. ;) You just need to figure out how many calories you need to eat to create a calorie deficit (MFP does this for you), and then eat accordingly. That may mean carefully logging what you eat to make sure you're not accidentally eating more than you think. And if you want to spend some of your calorie budget on a candy bar or a Coke, feel free.

And if you want more calories to play with, or just want to improve your overall health, do some exercise that you enjoy.