Today Marks 1 Year

Options
abp1025
abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
Happy Thanksgiving! I typically don't like to toot my own horn, but today marks 365 days that I have logged into myfitnesspal. Through the past year I have gone from 195 pounds to 164 pounds. Logging my foods and exercise has certainly helped. For most of my life I have had high cholesterol which I had inherited from my father. Several years ago I went on Lipitor for this and have had levels right around 200 since I had started it. Right now I am proud to say that my cholesterol has dropped to 134. Logging on each day, whether you log everything everyday or not, is so important to just log on. Of course I have had cheat days, but I wouldn't be human if I didn't. I challenge anybody who wants to dedicate the next year to logging in daily and logging your foods and exercise to do it. Starting slow during the holiday season will counter some of the partying in the coming weeks, but after that, things will take off. Just stick with it!

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on both the weight loss and cholesterol drop, both bety impressive.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    You sound like me....I started around thanksgiving and have regained control ever my eating habits and have lost nearly 30lbs. No not perfect....who is though,?!
    Have a little less than 30 to lose left......now if the pecan pie doesnt grab a hold of me :#
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!