Need some suggestions............

Options
runslikeagirl
runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
on what I can eat that will give me unbearably, horribly scented gas! I want to make my husband throw up!!!
Give me some ideas and I will share WHY!!!

Replies

• rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Fiber. Eat about 40 grams of fiber.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    beans....
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Bars are pretty rank & french onion soup can be pretty bad too :sick: Can't wait to hear your plot.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Artichokes and spinach (spinach dip)
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Options
    I've heard Hard boiled eggs and broccoli do the trick...not that I know from expierience.
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    Broccoli does it for me! Lol!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    alcohol, asparagus, beans, cabbage, chicken, coffee, cucumbers, dairy products, eggs, fish, garlic, nuts, onions, prunes, radishes, highly seasoned foods

ShareCare.com
  • tropicalicyicy
    tropicalicyicy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hahah!! that's hilarious! i don't know what it is my boyfriend eats but his always smell terrible.
  • IAMQUEEN
    IAMQUEEN Posts: 52
    Options
    lol, beans for sure. Milk does the trick too
  • jizenna
    jizenna Posts: 49
    Options
    Fiber One bars for sure! Very rank, lol!
  • runslikeagirl
    Options
    OK here it is... My husband works at a prison and he's so fuggin cheap that he sometimes eats the food there cause its free. Now...breathing gives him gas so this food makes it 10 times worse. I had to sleep with a can of air freshner last night cause he would fart and stink up the room. I can't really get mad at him cause he was alseep (and I knew he was alseep cause the farts were loud and he didnt giggle)
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    red peppers are bad for me.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Dark beer always does it for my man friend. Ugh.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    OK here it is... My husband works at a prison and he's so fuggin cheap that he sometimes eats the food there cause its free. Now...breathing gives him gas so this food makes it 10 times worse. I had to sleep with a can of air freshner last night cause he would fart and stink up the room. I can't really get mad at him cause he was alseep (and I knew he was alseep cause the farts were loud and he didnt giggle)

LOL...i think you are sleeping with MY husband...this is unacceptable (quite funny though)
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Beans.. I would love to hear why though!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    (and I knew he was alseep cause the farts were loud and he didnt giggle)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This is freakin hilarious!!! Eat some beans, fiber one bars, asparagus, etc all in the same day and he will be sorry...or passed out from the gas. lol
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    Options
    Edamame!!!!! oh my goodness....very good for you, and will stink it up!! and for fun, you could follow that up with some brocolli!!! no sense ruining your caloric intake........
  • runslikeagirl
    Options
    Looks like I need to stock up on fiber one bars!! Might have to go over my calorie goal for a couple days... but it will be worth it!! (insert evil laugh here)
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    cod liver oil should do the trick :/