Fresh Start

Options
I was going to wait till New Years to start, but why not start now? I'm 36 (almost 37) and am seriously overweight. I was 326, went down to 198, and am now back up to 305. I now suffer from SVT and GAD but I believe a lot of it is triggered by the garbage I put in my mouth. I'm finding it harder and harder to do things and I know I need to change so I can see my son grow up. I did it once; I'm sure I can do it again. Good luck to everyone on their journey. Nothing like a new beginning.

Replies

• DwindlinDiva
    DwindlinDiva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Nice to meet you, I’m also starting today I’m tipping the scale at almost 340. 😖 I’m going to add you!
  • PigHerder
    PigHerder Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you've got this. Stick to your calorie allowance, log accurately, and amazing things will follow. <3
  • Johnk942
    Johnk942 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can so do this. So smart to start now and not postpone. Feel free to add me.
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I’m starting on Monday (I know, cliché 🙄). I would start today, but I already made plans for 2nd Thanksgiving on Sunday with my sister lol. Of course, my sister weighs about 115 lbs compared to my nearly 230 lbs. So Monday it is. I’ll add you ladies. Let’s motivate each other!
  • AllyTheGrump
    AllyTheGrump Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sent out some requests, I’m getting back on track here today! Saw a picture of myself with my best friend at her sons birthday and it was a harsh reality check! The number on the scale never really sank in but that picture said more than enough!
  • GameChanging
    GameChanging Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m 175 lbs 5’3” joining the weight loss journey! Feel free to add me, let’s Be our best selves!
  • ohellzbellz1
    ohellzbellz1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm starting again today don't want to wait anymore, I've been "waiting to start" for a few weeks and just piled on the pounds eating rubbish and not being organised.
    This morning I weighed 241.4 I just feel rubbish so going to do do what I need to to feel MUCH better. I have a little bit too so want to be able to run around with him, or just walk him to school, without dying haha!
    Good luck everyone 👍feel free to add me too 😊
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all on your journey and if I can motivate in anyway possible, just send a message