OMG......didn't know where to post this but.........OMG

Options

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    This is truly sad and to have her children helping her. . like to shop and everything. . . is sick. . I hope to God that she doesn't kill herself doing this.
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    You know what the worst part of this was?? Looking at her children's faces...they do not look happy.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is Gross!!!!! :sick:
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Is that even possible?!? How can you weigh that much and survive???? :noway:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Does she actually think that her bones will be able to support her weight if she were to reach 1 ton?
    Let alone her heart actually be able to work...along with all her other organs?
    She won't be able to lay down...the fat would literally suffocate her...Idiot!
  • scraver2003
    scraver2003 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Is that even possible?!? How can you weigh that much and survive???? :noway:

I wouldn't think it was possible. I watched the discovery show on the guy that weighed 1,097 lbs and his skin was stretched out SO THIN that his "bodily fluids" were leaking out. So... if she is shooting for 1,600... wouldn't she ACTUALLY at some point BURST?
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    That's gross. I don't think it's funny, interesting, or cute that she is actively trying to become the worlds fattest woman.

Yeah that made me groan, your life sucks so much you cant shoot for something actually respectable? Gimme a break.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself. Or something like that.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

yeah I can't even read that...i'm sick at my stomach...
  • thedodgeruk
    thedodgeruk Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    her sister looks hot though
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    the sister needs to take the kids, no doubt about it, then drop her obese sister in Somalia, where theres an epidemic famine going on over there..........that would shake her *kitten* up a bit
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    oh my god, what an idiot! Serious mental issues going on... and attracting more men? seriously, that woman needs to be institutionalised. she is a drain on the medical system, a drain on social services who are supposed to help people less fortunate, not people that are just plain idiots and doing dumb things to destroy their and their families lives.

where is here sense of responsibility for her children, she thinks that they will be fine just being cared for by their aunty when their mum has virtually committed suicide slowly? people fight like hell to survive things like cancer and heart disease so they can be there for their children, not speed up the process of dying.

She is a waste of space (and quite a bit of space).
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm all for the to each is own thing but come on. I'm not sure if this is more sad or scary. But I gotta admit i give her credit for not caring what anyone thinks and doing her own thing.

What about her kids? Not that i have any of my own but arent they supposed to be the most important thing in your life? If i had kids i would want to be in the best shape possible so I could be there for and do stuff with them. Maybe that'll change when I do have them but I could be wrong
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I think it goes beyond her weight, I think she must have some real mental issues. :(
  • lilcuteness
    lilcuteness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think she's abusing her kids mentally by purposefully doing this. A smoker has an addiction, but they aren't purposefully trying to kill themselves or become famous (smoking is foolish, though.) What's also really gross is than she's WASTING massive quantities of food that could go to a food bank to help people who need it. She's the most selfish person I've seen in quite a while.
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    I think her doctor should be reviewed for saying she doesn't have a mental problem. If he had a patient that was starving themselves down to 60lb would he say they didn't have mental problems too?

SERIOUSLY. In that case, they'd probably be hospitalized & force-fed. She should be institutionalized.
  • abbz17
    abbz17 Posts: 39
    Options
    That is soo disturbing,,, that's all I can say
  • aggiecs
    aggiecs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    She says she wants people to know there's nothing wrong with being fat...I think we all know that the reasons we are losing weight range somewhat, but at the end of the day we just want to be healthy and feel good. Her lifestyle will 100% kill her, and all for what? The hope to have a title that approximately 3 people in the world covet. I hope someone else will step in and raise her children, this has to be impossibly hard for them!
    I also completely agree with the statement that this is taking food away from people who really need it and could be donated to a food bank!