A week in and starting at 344 pounds. Looking for friends.

Options
Hey y’all. I’m just looking to add some friends to help me stay motivated throughout this process. I’m feeling dedicated to getting fit, and trying anything that might help. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello, friend! Looking forward to seeing and reading about your progress!
  • HeidiRReed
    HeidiRReed Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Feel free to add me for some mutual motivation and accountability!
  • FarmMom2013
    FarmMom2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Grippling, you are starting where I did July 31, 2017. Now I'm down almost 152 lbs. Stick with it! Weigh, measure and track all you food. EXERCISE. Even if you start out at just a slow walk, do it. Keep at it. You didn't put the weight on overnight so don't expect to take it off overnight.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
    YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • meredith2682
    meredith2682 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! We can do this! I am also looking for motivational friends!
  • FarmMom2013
    FarmMom2013 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Meredith, you can add me as a friend. I will help all I can. This is a tough journey and it helps to have someone to go on it with. I still have over 40 lbs to go.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    When I started I was over 312. I kind if know what you're going through. It is possible. Feel free to add.
  • smmoler
    smmoler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • brendaathens
    brendaathens Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Friends help me so much with motivation, please add me!
  • jakaram3
    jakaram3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me. My journey and challenges might be different but I had mountains to climb and am quite a bit older so I am happy to support. Many would think I have reached my goals but we know what we want and we know that occasional setbacks are just that. Your attitude is better than mine ever was but I’ve cultivated a good one over the years. Will cheer you on, buoy you and be there.
  • kaheisel
    kaheisel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 🙂
  • Dawnvt41
    Dawnvt41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I somehow inches my way to the 300s myself and am determined not to be here for long. :)