Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• mr_blueshoes1
    mr_blueshoes1 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This collage is from the photo booth at the Turkey Trot I ran in. As my shirt indicates, I am part of the Sub 30 running group on Facebook. I posted my results to them. I never expected to get the compliment I did. Another member of the group was telling me about the average medal times for different age groups in 5Ks. She gave me an average time for men in their 30s, thinking I was 32! I'm only 13 years older than that!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    This collage is from the photo booth at the Turkey Trot I ran in. As my shirt indicates, I am part of the Sub 30 running group on Facebook. I posted my results to them. I never expected to get the compliment I did. Another member of the group was telling me about the average medal times for different age groups in 5Ks. She gave me an average time for men in their 30s, thinking I was 32! I'm only 13 years older than that!

Awesome, well done
  • mr_blueshoes1
    mr_blueshoes1 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Awesome, well done

Thanks - my time was 28:36 - and I got 7th place in my age group. Maybe one day I'll be fast enough to medal.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2018
    Options

Awesome, well done

Thanks - my time was 28:36 - and I got 7th place in my age group. Maybe one day I'll be fast enough to medal.

That is excellent.. I'm sure you'll get there 🥇
  • Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    xuoe2j2cqbuo.jpeg

Shaved off my beard into a disgusting 80s stache.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    heytimsla wrote: »
    xuoe2j2cqbuo.jpeg

:( why?
  • Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    xuoe2j2cqbuo.jpeg

To annoy my clients and friends mostly but also pick up side jobs as a fake police officer for parties.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    xuoe2j2cqbuo.jpeg

To annoy my clients and friends mostly but also pick up side jobs as a fake police officer for parties.

Lol.. fair enough :laugh:
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Hey way to go. How awesome is that.
  • losingbaylee
    losingbaylee Posts: 75 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

:):):)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    8xpq8h54s82v.jpg

Not truly a selfie, but what the heck...haha

Omg this is awesome. Please tell me you got this
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Ransom_G wrote: »
    x9gwnujgudfj.jpg
    WOW! those eyes!! 😍😍😍
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Ransom_G wrote: »
    x9gwnujgudfj.jpg

Ummm. Hi. 😍
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    In brightest day, in Blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight!

Solid workout today to break in the new threads! 💪😎
    8za2keesgz4e.jpg
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi everybody
    vdfwusmh3pl0.jpg