Healthy!!!!!!!!!

Options
:bigsmile:

For the first time in longer than I can remember... I left my Dr.s office with the most positive feeling! I have been struggling with health issues for longer than I can remember. It all began culminating in late 2004 and I have been struggling to get by ever since. Infertility, Insulin Resistance, PCOS, Endometriosis, severe hormone imbalances and several surgeries to remove various "masses" from my reproductive organs... Today, my Dr. told me that she was reviewing my blood work and lab results from this past week and actually had to go back through my medical records to see side by sides. Everything is normal... I am within healthy ranges for EVERYTHING across the board. My insulin, my hormones even my cholesterol... I am truly on my way to being a much healthier ME than I ever imagined and I am so grateful for the support on this site, but also for the support of one very special lady who introduced me to the site and never stopped beleiving that I could actually do this. I :heart: you RISSA! Thank you for listening!!!!!

Replies

• ChristalJo
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congratulations!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    This is amazing story!! Your hard work is paying off!!!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible, I have heard so many amazing stories about people who ate better and literally cured themselves of cancer!!!
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GREAT JOB!!!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You are really accomplishing your goals!!!! That is awesome!
  • rissaface
    rissaface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awwww Sugar Plum!!! I'm so proud of you!! :drinker: You are doing such an amazing job. We are doing it together! :bigsmile: I can't wait until we're in maintenance mode though!! :wink:
  • cmpettit
    Options
    NO KIDDING?! lol, I have no idea what the heck im going to do if I have to eat 1800 calories a day! LOL! :)
  • rissaface
    rissaface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Haha, me either. But I'm telling you when I finally get to maintenance, I'm going to spoil myself with a little bit of Dark Chocolate. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!