Newbie here

Options
Hey all,

I’ve been struggling with my weight since I got pregnant with my daughter (she’s now 3) my weight has been out of control and rocketed to 296lbs around the beginning of this year - I have developed severe obstructive sleep apnea, bone and joint pain in my lower extremities - my dr put me on Saxenda to help achieve some weight loss goals - I started on Oct 26th at 287 and so far with the medication, calorie counting and a little exercise I’ve lost 13lbs to date (that’s just shy of a month) looking for some friends and support along the way 😃

Anyways have a great week everyone!

Replies

• Rocoup
    Rocoup Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I’ve been struggling with my weight since I got pregnant with my daughter (she’s now 3) my weight has been out of control and rocketed to 296lbs around the beginning of this year - I have developed severe obstructive sleep apnea, bone and joint pain in my lower extremities - my dr put me on Saxenda to help achieve some weight loss goals - I started on Oct 26th at 287 and so far with the medication, calorie counting and a little exercise I’ve lost 13lbs to date (that’s just shy of a month) looking for some friends and support along the way 😃

Anyways have a great week everyone!

That's awesome. You'll prob kick the health issues too.. great work
  • angie6491
    angie6491 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lilpete212
    lilpete212 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your doing good work. Only thing I can say is take it slow, adjust a few things at a time, and it ok if you fall off as long as you get back to it. That what I tell myself and its been working