Tell us one thing we don't know about you...

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    I am not a nun.

• losingbaylee
    losingbaylee Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am not afraid of death. As a matter of fact, I wanted to be a mortician! I tend to totally see and feel death in a totally different way than most people. Also I'm not religious :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    The town where I grew up had a population of like 1500 and we had a monastery so often we'd see Monks wandering around town. Or the farmer who was a drunk driving his tractor around town. I didn't like small town life
  • rayraymarq8
    rayraymarq8 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I played Pharaoh in the musical "Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat"
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    My brother and I skated in our hometown ice show once and skated to a waltz and a little girl said to her dad wow its Cinderella. So I guess I was cobdwrella once.
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I am allergic to cyanide.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    I hate things touching my feet
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    I’ve been run over and backed over on my motorcycle, was in a terrific motorcycle accident that hurled me about 50 feet into a cornfield and totaled my custom Harley, been upside down in the bottom of a ravine in a semi going off the road at 70mph ( trying to avoid head on collision with a drunk driver) was hit broad side by a drunk driver when I was 10 years old, and have had a boat anchor dropped off a roof onto my head ( long story).....yet I’ve never been knocked out, or lost consciousness, and I’ve never broken a bone

You shoulda stayed in bed on those days
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I’ve been run over and backed over on my motorcycle, was in a terrific motorcycle accident that hurled me about 50 feet into a cornfield and totaled my custom Harley, been upside down in the bottom of a ravine in a semi going off the road at 70mph ( trying to avoid head on collision with a drunk driver) was hit broad side by a drunk driver when I was 10 years old, and have had a boat anchor dropped off a roof onto my head ( long story).....yet I’ve never been knocked out, or lost consciousness, and I’ve never broken a bone

You're pretty lucky eh. That's amazing you've never been hurt
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

The fact that you were never seriously injured truly is amazing!
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I’ve never had a cavity or needed anything done to my teeth other than cleanings.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I've never had a broken bone
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I have a screw in my elbow
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I've spent the last 8yrs living alone.
    The only time in my life that I have and I hate it.
  • Tommy7570
    Tommy7570 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I lived in central Africa as a child
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I fell in the kitchen tonight and sprained the muscle in my upper arm. I had a "I've fallen and I can't get up" moment, but my husband rescued me.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,846 Member
    Options
    I fell in the kitchen tonight and sprained the muscle in my upper arm. I had a "I've fallen and I can't get up" moment, but my husband rescued me.

That's awful. Glad he was there to help you. Hopefully your arm heals quickly.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I used to have a Honda CR125 and enjoyed riding motocross.
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I see dead people.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I’ve always found it comfortable to sleep on the ground or the floor