Never too late to start

Options
Whatever your goals are it’s never too late, I started lifting weights age 39 thinking I’d try and get in shape for when I hit the big 40, last year age 42 I started competing as a bodybuilder and placed 2nd at the British finals, this year I became English Gran Prix champion winning both my class and the overall qualifying me for the WABBA Mr Universe in portugal this coming weekend something I never would have thought possible. Work hard, be consistent and you never know what you can achieve

Replies

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Wow that’s fantastic, congrats on your achievements! You are right, it’s never too late to get fit! I was sedentary my entire life until I started exercising regularly at age 38 and now I’m a runner, something I never thought I’d identify myself as. At age 40 I discovered my true passion... trail running! Keep up the great work! :)
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations!
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Bask in your accomplishment sunshine and enjoy your youth.
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great post- congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!