Whats your fav meal?

Fuhgetaboutit
Fuhgetaboutit Posts: 69
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
As for the frozen meals, which brand is your fav?

I think the Healthy Choice is the best.

Replies

• As for the frozen meals, which brand is your fav?

I think the Healthy Choice is the best.
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    I can honestly say i've never indulged in one, they've never struck me as very appealing.......but that said, do frozen pizzas count? I buy em from the bakery, they make plain feta cheese and rose sauce pizzas for me to take home and freeze..that's the closest I get :laugh:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    I like the weight watchers turkey dinner.

Oh, and M&M meat shops makes the BEST tv dinners, only they call them bowls. Soooooo good.
  • I like the weight watchers ones as well but my favorites are the lean cuisines and the panini's.
  • i'd have to agree and say the weight watchers ones are the best. but as a vegetarian I'm saying that because those are the ones with the most meatless meals.
    i do enjoy them when i don't feel like the cooking. so maybe once a week, if even that.
    anyone try the weight watchers desserts? SO GOOD! few calories and a GREAT way to indulge just a little bit :bigsmile:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    I like lean cuisine...I have never cared for the Healthy Choice ones...probably because I'm not a big meat eater and they are meatier...? I bring a lean cuisine (and some fruit and a pudding) for lunch whenever I work. It keeps me pretty full and I get to eat all the tasty pastas I crave without using up 2,000 cals for it!
This discussion has been closed.