Looking for accountability buddies!

Options
Hungry4Hawaii
Hungry4Hawaii Posts: 31 Member
edited November 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hi there!

I was 300lbs in 2012, and dropped 100 of that over two years. Since 2014, ive gained and lost the same 7 pounds, with my weight fluctung between 200-207. The lowest I ever reached was 196 because I got my wisdom teeth out and basically could only eat watered down mashed potatoes for two weeks!

39ld2bxdo69i.jpeg8ppawrvyx7a1.jpeg

I’m looking for people to friend and follow that update their journals regularly, and want to share in accountability to reach their goals. I would like to reach my very first original goal weight which I’ve never done - 185lbs. Ideally I want to reach that by February 10th, when I’m going to Hawaii for the first time, but more realistically if I could be under 200 before Hawaii and worry about hitting that -20lb goal somewhere in March I’d be delighted.

Feel free to share your goals and successes in the thread as well!

Xoxo

Replies

• keishacook05
    keishacook05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I feel like I have a similar struggle of gaining and losing the same 7 pounds. I would love to share in accountability and get to 185 with you. My ultimate goal weight is 175. I am around 200 now.
  • barmaley_bl
    barmaley_bl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I may not be the most accountable but I am always looking and sharing realistic exercises/diets to people and would be happy to motivate someone in need!
  • zoeee369
    zoeee369 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey there! just joined this app (again) and trying to use it for real to hold myself accountable. looking for a friend as well to help with that!
  • Babs5420
    Babs5420 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your 100lb loss!! That is fantastic! I’ve gone up and down due to 11 yrs in the military. After I left the military I stopped exercising and all bets were off. On 10/23 I was back to 250lbs and now I am trying to take my health seriously and get back down to 185lbs. I joined my first DietBet. I am hoping to make healthy lasting changes. Let’s be friends!
  • thou_mayest
    thou_mayest Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting over after success on here a few years ago. I'd love to help keep each other accountable! I'm at about 186, and my first goal is to be in the 170s by the time I go home for Christmas. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    4 gym days in row!!! Hope, I can keep it up! I always start like that 🤪
  • wildfire1204
    wildfire1204 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Trying this (again), and hoping this is it. My motivation is practically nonexistent right now, but I know it must be done. Any and all positivity is needed and appreciated. I’ll send the same to you ☺️. Also, congrats on 100 down and mostly maintained; that is a feat!!
  • kyda95
    kyda95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress so far! At my heaviest I was 230lbs and have since lost 70. Feel free to add me if you’d like. Can never have too many accountability buddies, especially with Christmas coming up! :smile:
  • Jebe75
    Options
    Hit the gym at 4:15AM!!!
    Some cardio, some weights... Nice start of the day!!!
    Now I need a coffee!!!
  • Jebe75
    Options
    Bad day so far
  • cbessell67
    cbessell67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, im always looking for more buddies. I'm in Australia, and heading into summer 32.5kg lighter than last year. (With about 10kg to go) Just from using this app, and exercising my butt off! Im going to add you all! Lets keep going
  • kkcruickshank
    kkcruickshank Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm rekindling my weight loss goals and am looking for accountability buddies. I'm 34, currently weigh 185 and would like to lose 30lbs.
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Wow! 100lbs! That is amazing!!!