Heavier than I was at 9 months pregnant!

Options
meeper123
meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
I have gotten huge in the last few years 222lbs that's 5 pounds heavier than I was at 9 months pregnant!! I need to lose the weight and get my health back. Anyone in the same boat? Could use some friendly faces to motivate me and I will give you motivation as well :)

Replies

• karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am not sure how to add friends so please add me 🙂
  • meeper123
    Options
    Added :)
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yep, I'm there too. I'm exactly where I was at 9 months pregnant too....Crept up over the last 10 years. I'm only in week 2 of tracking, I've lost 3 lbs. I had lost 7 earlier this year, but wasn't trying so I was down' trending for six months, so figured I better continue the trend. My goal is to lose 40lbs all together. I'm at 233 lbs right now. I'm 5'6''.
  • margbarco
    margbarco Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    When I started tracking a few moths ago, I too was a few pounds heavier than when I was 9 months preganant with my first. Right now I’m down to what I weighed two years after my third pregnancy. My ultimate goal is to eventually get down to pre baby weight.
  • meeper123
    Options
    My only goal is to not be considered overweight or obese anymore
  • jgesvalli2
    jgesvalli2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I'm looking for people to help me stay motivated. I have 3 kids. My first I gained 60 pounds and have not gotten back since. My oldest is soon 12!.
  • meeper123
    Options
    Its definitely hard to get rid of for some people I think. My sister never seemed to have issues but I sure did weird how it works out