i need motivation

Options
I need some motivation to lose these last 30 lbs., any takers?

Replies

• BenjaminMckee123
    BenjaminMckee123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    i have been feeling that way lately! i have 44 more pounds to lose and feeling like they just need to come off already!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Make friend with somebody skinny and stylish who can pull off any fashion style. :) Or find an old pair of pants with no spandex which used to fit you.
  • shadykins
    Options
    Stay focused on the end results, you will both do it.
    Nothing worth while is easy.
    Remember, its a lifestyle change not a diet.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I love to motivate!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT! Decide it is really what you want to do, come up with a plan, and get to it!!!!!!! Only you can make it work or not work. Accept the fact taht there will be bad days thrown in where you don't eat like you wanted to, you don't exercise like you planned, you cheated,.... It's ok! ZWe all avhe those types of days, do't let anyone kid you! Every day is a new day to make the right choices. FOrget what you did or didn't do in the past and make the right choices!!!!!
  • ConfidenceNMe
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! GET OFF YOUR BUTT EVERY CHANCE YOU CAN AND WORK OUT! dRINK ONLY WATER AND MILK!, EAT MORE PROTEIN AND FRESH FRUITS & VEGGIES! YOU CAN DO IT!!! Sorry, I don't want you to think I'm a crazy lunatic, but sometimes you just need to hear motivating words! You have come this far don't give up! You are becoming a healthier you and that's awesome!!! Make sure you freshen up your routine, maybe change what times you do certain exercises. If you're plateau-ing it could be because your body's used to your routine. GREAT JOB AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
    Sincerely, Motivation
    P.S. Think of all those songs you love to dance to and put em on your ipod to listen to while doing your workouts- you'll get through them in a breeze and it'll make it more fun!
  • JackeeW
    JackeeW Posts: 72
    Options
    I'll probably be closing this group soon since we already have 19 signed up. Please feel free to join now while it's open if you'd like! I think I'll be breaking everyone up into smaller teams, etc after it closes to make sure that motivation stays high.

Either way, good luck on your weight loss journeys.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/320412-new-group-20-down-by-halloween-join-now
  • BecBe4
    BecBe4 Posts: 20
    Options
    I am feeling the same way. I have 23 to go and have been at the same weight for a couple months now. The best I can say is just remember that tomorrow is a new day, regardless of how today went. Best of luck!!!
  • tonyakaye
    tonyakaye Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it ;). I have the same problem lately as to getting started and staying on track. Just tell your self "you got this".