Back at it - Looking for motivational friends

Options
Kerilynnda
Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
edited November 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all! I'm 33 and have been on and off with MFP for quite some time. I've fallen off the wagon pretty hard this past year and have gained about 45 lbs; time to get back on and I know having motivation from my friends on here is very helpful!! :)

I developed a bloodclot back in June, so have been pretty stuck not being able to work out. I finally got the ok to get back to it - so today is the day!!

Replies

• sarakenna12
    sarakenna12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it too. I'll be your friend! :smile:
  • katherinegeorgoulis
    Options
    Hi I need friends to keep me focused !
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends to help keep me accountable!
  • trvshm6765
    trvshm6765 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Back at it as well....congrats on getting cleared. Good luck!
  • zirlancelot
    zirlancelot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Frieda are great. How do you see what they are though ?
  • Dancing_jacks
    Dancing_jacks Posts: 40 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Add me. I often have quote of the day and sometimes post stretches, yoga moves, exercises we can all try to squeeze in. My goal is to lose 20-30 lbs.
  • Laurajayne2603
    Laurajayne2603 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for some friends too! 😊
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Add me if you'd like, I lost 31 lbs. then kind of took a year off to deal with my husband's passing, selling a house and moving. I was just logging again (well, actually, I posted weekly hellos to my friends and tried to be supportive when online) when I got hit with the diagnosis of a blockage in one of my coronary arteries. So I am on meds and slowly getting back to exercise and logging. We can never have too many friends! BTW during that year I stayed the same weight so learning healthy eating and exercise really pays off :)
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • lenaD79
    lenaD79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate to just about all your story with the exception of the blood clot. Glad to hear your doing well and have the ok from the doc! It must feel great to get back in the swing of things. I myself definitely need positive reinforcement as I tend to be my harshest critic!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi how are u i am john feel free to add me every one
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Feel free to add me too! I am back again and trying to lose 12 lbs until March
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Fantastic that you've got the all clear!
    Don't feel too guilty about facing off the wagon - life is a roller-coaster as they say and we're all in this together :)
    I'd love to hear about your progress and how you're getting back into exercise.