45 lbs to lose! Need serious buddy!

Options
Tanyasun115
Tanyasun115 Posts: 20 Member
edited November 2018 in Motivation and Support
I need someone who is not joking around. I would be good with tracking like crazy till we reach our goals! Like weight...and either track food on our diaries or a calorie estimate everyday. Also someone who will be into it enough to wkout 4 to 6 days a week. When I did this 5 years back my friend and did super well!! It became a friendly competition:)
It would be even more fun if you are close to my height. I am a little under 5' 3".

Replies

• lemonrina
    lemonrina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’0 and need to lose weight! Let’s do this!👏🏼
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I’d like to commit to working out 4 days a week. So far I’ve been tracking, but I need to incorporate gym too. I’m 5’6”, but I need to 60+, not just 40. Could use a little friendly competition. :smile:
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and have 50 pounds to lose! Already setting up challenges and getting food ready! I have a birthday coming up and already have all my skinny taste recipes lined up to keep it healthy and in calories!
  • poopingfrog
    poopingfrog Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hello, i am 5’2, i would love to have someone as well! I need to lose 40-45 pounds as well. Im trying to work out 4 times a week, make my meals instead of eating out. :)

[personal details removed by mfp mods]
  • KABO931
    KABO931 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm 5'4" and have about 38-40 to lose -- I lost 30 about two years ago doing WW and have gained all but 3 lbs back. I'm going to be doing 25 workouts between now and 12/25, so that's about 5-6 days a week. Count me in!
  • TabbieKittie
    TabbieKittie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'3" and I have about 70 lbs to lose but I'm starting with 50! I have a hard time staying motivated so I think a buddy would be a great thing for me! I'm trying to loose 2 lbs a week while doing 5 cardio workouts a week, message me if you'd like!
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    A little bit taller 😁😂, but I am in!
  • mcraemarisa
    mcraemarisa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 30 lbs to lose And thrive on competition. 5’5 and am at the gym or playing hockey 5/6 per week! I need someone to pushh me
  • kahtiananaomi
    kahtiananaomi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5’3 and 40 lbs to lose!! I’m going on vacation in May and want to feel comfortable on the beach in a bikini!!
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’6 and 48. I want to lose 50 lbs
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I just started about four days ago. I’m tracking and will start exercising tomorrow
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Options
    I’m meeting a trainer tomorrow
  • thinkpink73089
    thinkpink73089 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on and off on here for years now. I want to lose 35 lbs... 5’5”. Please anyone feel free to add me!
    I’ve committed to working out 3 days already but I think I can push it to 4 :)
  • sofiaruns
    sofiaruns Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and need to lose 30lbs. Please add me for support. I exercise 4x a week but need motivation to track my food dairy. How do I connect with folks on a daily basis?
  • liltortillaboy
    liltortillaboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Added! I’m 5’2, trying to lose the last 20 lbs. I’ve been on a pretty good streak as of lately and having friends makes it all the more motivating.
  • SimplyMeAngieD
    SimplyMeAngieD Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as a friend / buddy. I'm 5'7 but I have 60 - 70 lbs to lose for my goal ideal body weight. :)
  • emmajoye61691
    emmajoye61691 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 40 lbs. I am trying to work out four days a week - so far I have been hitting that for a couple of weeks but I need to encouragement and motivation to keep going.