Trying out for Biggest Loser in Dallas, TX tomorrow morning!

Options
Hi, i'm trying out tomorrow morning for BL tv show and I wanted to know if there are any others in the Dallas, TX area that are going or wanted to go. We can meet up and wait in the looong lines together and keep each other company,lol. Let me know if you would like to meet there or if you need any info message me and I can give you the address. Thanks!!

P.s. I am going more so for the experience and have no expectations of actually getting picked to be on the show. That means regardless I will continue my weightloss journey/ lifestyle change. If you do however we can support each other either way. Thanks for reading!

Replies

• tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Not a Texan, but GOOD LUCK!!! You never know!!! How exciting :D
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Good luck! Have a great time!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Sweety! If you make it let us know so we can cheer for you!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    good luck!
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not going, but I wish I was! I live east of Houston and I would definitely drive the 3.5 hours to Dallas if I thought I might get to meet Bob Harper! Hope you'll keep us posted on your experience.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good luck! Hope you get picked!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Auditioning for shows is SO much fun! Best of luck!
  • LovelySpirit
    Options
    That is soooo awesome:bigsmile: , may the Lord bless your endeavor to not only perfect your goal, but to also present yourself to sooo many who are hopeless in the battle against the bulge. :flowerforyou: Shine on Shuga!!!:heart::happy:
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I;m in Dallas and had no clue that they were having this! Where is it ? If I go, I would totally meet up with you..
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck! I think it is really cool that you extended to others the opportunity to meet up while there!
  • francena84
    Options
    Thats awesome I hope you make it on there.. Let us know
  • LifeChanged1209
    Options
    We're avid Biggest Loser fans! Hope to see you on the show... it's the chance of a lifetime! Best of luck to you!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I;m in Dallas and had no clue that they were having this! Where is it ? If I go, I would totally meet up with you..

August 20th
    Dallas, TX
    10am-6pm
    Gilley’s Dallas
    1135 South Lamar Street
    Dallas, TX 75215-1036
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    I auditioned last year in Orlando, I waited in line for 7 hours so wear good shoes that don't make your feet hurt. There was like 800 people who showed up last year here.

I have already sent my application and this year I am sending a video instead of of waiting in line this year. The audition is tomorrow in Orlando.

We went on to a room with 9 other people and basically each person had like a minute to give them your story as to why they should pick you. So be creative. FYI if you have young kids they cant go in with you so be advised. Bring a few pictures that shows you in all your chubbiness, they like that.

They asked when you started gaining weight and what caused you to gain weight. Sadly there were several folks in my group last year who said they had been abused as kids. SO be prepared for lots of stories, some are shocking.

Best of luck to you tomorrow !
  • 143Talen
    143Talen Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks EVERYONE !! I will do a post tomorrow evening to let everyone know how it went. Thanks, thanks and thanks!! LOL
  • 143Talen
    Options
    I auditioned last year in Orlando, I waited in line for 7 hours so wear good shoes that don't make your feet hurt. There was like 800 people who showed up last year here.

I have already sent my application and this year I am sending a video instead of of waiting in line this year. The audition is tomorrow in Orlando.

We went on to a room with 9 other people and basically each person had like a minute to give them your story as to why they should pick you. So be creative. FYI if you have young kids they cant go in with you so be advised. Bring a few pictures that shows you in all your chubbiness, they like that.

They asked when you started gaining weight and what caused you to gain weight. Sadly there were several folks in my group last year who said they had been abused as kids. SO be prepared for lots of stories, some are shocking.

Best of luck to you tomorrow !

Hello, thanks for the heads up/tips, i will keep that in mind when i'm there. I want to go mostly just to have the experience. The major downside is this Texas heat , 107 today and it's going to be even hotter tomorrow :((( thanks!
  • 143Talen
    Options
    Not going, but I wish I was! I live east of Houston and I would definitely drive the 3.5 hours to Dallas if I thought I might get to meet Bob Harper! Hope you'll keep us posted on your experience.

LOL!! Soo true he is very hottttt! Will def keep everyone posted. Thanks!
  • 143Talen
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck! I think it is really cool that you extended to others the opportunity to meet up while there!

Thank you!!
  • 143Talen
    Options
    That is soooo awesome:bigsmile: , may the Lord bless your endeavor to not only perfect your goal, but to also present yourself to sooo many who are hopeless in the battle against the bulge. :flowerforyou: Shine on Shuga!!!:heart::happy:

Thank you soo much for your kind words!! Shine on, shine on, I surley will! :)
  • 143Talen
    Options

Hi, I just messaged you also.

GILLEY's DALLAS

10 AM - 6 PM

1135 South Lamar Street

Dallas, TX 75215