10lbs heavier since my last login?!

Options
smithmj_13
smithmj_13 Posts: 10 Member
edited November 2018 in Motivation and Support
Clearly tracking and keeping myself accountable is what works for me. This stinks! I’m 42 and a working mom. I can usually eat pretty well if I want to but lack motivation to workout. Looking for friends so we can keep each other motivated! I have a good 30lbs to lose and need to update my profile pic. 😒

Replies

• SavagelyFiner1920
    Options
    Hi I'm 43 had surgery and then an accident I was 189 last year I'm 223. I have a goal of 44 by my 44th birthday which is February 4th but it has to be nutritional since I'm still recovering. We can buddy up. Sonja
  • Ania1302
    Ania1302 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 35 and also a working mum. My little one is 2yo. I've lost my pregnancy weight quite fast but I was a bit too chubby before I got pregnant. I would like to lose 15lbs but like you I struggle for motivation to work out. I can be good for few weeks but then when I fall off the wagon, I REALLY fall off the wagon! I had 3 Haagen Dazs ice creams today after being really healthy for 2 weeks!

Where are you from?
  • PRChica2015
    PRChica2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am totally with you! I'm 40 and need to lose 15-20 lbs. I was doing pretty well until Monday of Thanksgiving week, when I completely gave up because of the holiday 4 days later and have been eating everything in sight ever since. I feel completely out of control and am having a hard time motivating myself to head back to the gym. I have a beach vacation in December looming over my head, so I really need to get on this asap. Motivation buddies would be appreciated!