I used to be 316.6 lbs and eat BK twice a day...

Hello! Long story short, lost 103.6 lbs through diet and exercise, had a back injury, gained about 42 back. I'm having a hard time coping with not being able to exercise like I used to. I was an avid gym goer and was just very active in general. Now I can't even walk more than a mile without pain or stand very long periods of time. After getting out of this mental slump I'm now trying to take control of my diet and get this weight off again. I hate the way I look. I hate the way I feel. I just want my old self back. Some additional things about me, I'm vegan. If anyone has any questions or needs any tips on that lemme know and I'll be your friendly guide. I'm lgbtq+ so if you feel like you can better connect with someone in the community then I'm here for ya. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well in their health and fitness journeys 🖤🖤🖤

-Ant

Replies

• johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    hi
  • melissalatzel25
    melissalatzel25 Posts: 148 Member
    I used to love my body better before i started working out . my diet was very clean and abundant (vegan too) and i ate every 2-3 hours. now i work out but eat worse and my bodys worse , so keep your diet on point and im sure youll see a huge difference! i kept salt very low, high carbs, low oil, plenty whole foods but also a cheat snack every day
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,950 Member
    Sorry about the injury. Hopefully getting some of the weight off will at least reduce the pain. Best of luck!