Motivational Movers - Friday 8/19/11

Options
2»

Replies

• schusty40
    Options
    Welcome to all the other memebers! Congrats to everyone on their achievements today! Keep up the good work! FYI: 30 day shred is a great quick, but challenging workout. I bought mine at Costco for about $8.00 and today was day 6. There are 3 levels and you do each one for 10 days. Just wanted to share:)
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi guys just checkin in. I did alright today I work in a medical office and a rep. brought us lunch-not good cheesy gooey chicken enchiladas and chips and salsa. Chips and salsa is my downfall big time. Other than that I was good though. It helped that I spent 1 1/2 hours mowing my lawn so I burned a lot of cals doing that! My weigh in day is Monday so I will try to be good this weekend. I pland on buying 30 day shred tommorow and will officially start that Monday as well. I get the munchies at night to and am trying to battle that. Glad to see everyone is doing so great!
  • caitlindrew422
    caitlindrew422 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started MFP on a monday so I was using that as a weigh in day but Thursday is much better for me so I agree Thursday would be great weigh in, check in day!
  • wtbf
    wtbf Posts: 57
    Options
    Sounds like we all had pretty good days! Keep it up everybody. Had a pretty high calorie supper tonight (hash browns and ham and carrots) but as long as I don't go crazy tonight in the snacking dept I should be OK. Did my workout and so far have 6 glasses of water in me (and it's only 5:45 pm here) so I should be able to get the other 2 cups in. Going to the Farmer's market in the AM so I should be able to get some good healthy foods there (but there are also a lot of yummy baked goods there too!) Good weekend to you all and healthy eating.

P.S. Welcome any newcomers and yes, I hope this group remains the happy upbeat and motivating group we seem to be!!
  • Sieggie
    Sieggie Posts: 70
    Options
    Nite everyone. Great first day! G2G loving husband arriving home after his daily 3hrs RT commute from CT to Wall Street.
  • Sieggie
    Options
    Nite everyone. Great first day! G2G loving husband arriving home after his daily 3hrs RT commute from CT to Wall Street.
  • wtbf
    wtbf Posts: 57
    Options
    Sounds like we all had pretty good days! Keep it up everybody. Had a pretty high calorie supper tonight (hash browns and ham and carrots) but as long as I don't go crazy tonight in the snacking dept I should be OK. Did my workout and so far have 6 glasses of water in me (and it's only 5:45 pm here) so I should be able to get the other 2 cups in. Going to the Farmer's market in the AM so I should be able to get some good healthy foods there (but there are also a lot of yummy baked goods there too!) Good weekend to you all and healthy eating.

P.S. Welcome any newcomers and yes, I hope this group remains the happy upbeat and motivating group we seem to be!!
  • Sieggie
    Options
    Good night everyone! 9:45 on the east coast remember a good night's sleep is important for weight loss. See you all in the morning. Happy Weekend!
  • pinkjewel
    Options
    Glad to see a positive group of people here. I need a good group to help me shred these post baby pounds. :)
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Nite ladies!

I'll chat with ya tomorrow.

Sweet dreams all. :smile: