Timex HRM

Options
I have a Timex HRM that I can't figure out how to reset my weight on. When I got it my hubby set the weight on it for me but now neither of us can figure out how to change the weight. Any help would be appreciated.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• gingermim
    gingermim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Why not google Timex for the directions?
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    The button on the bottom left hand side scrolls thru all the different areas. The weight is changed under the HR setup area. Send me a message if you need more help.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4925355.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Banjolover
    Options
    I have the TIMEX FITNESS HRM. Yours may be different. To get to the weight setting here's what I do: From the normal time display screen, push the MODE button 5 times to get to the HRM SETTINGS screen. Push SET/RESET button once. Push MODE button several times until you get to the weight screen. Use the same button to highlight the digit of your weight that you want to change. Use the SPLIT button to advance the number (+), and the orange HRM button to reduce the number. When you are done press the SET/RESET button (done) to return to the normal time display. Voila, it's set. Good luck. Mine came with a very helpful users manual, so if you lost yours, you may be able to find one on Timex's website.:smile:
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Thank you Velvet and Banjo. Mine came with a manual but it is not clear on how to reset the weight.
    To Ginger...I did Google it and everyone else out there who has the same HRM I have have the same problem...complicated users manual.

I tried to call Timex but they have done closed for the weekend. I will call them on Monday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Thank you Velvet and Banjo. Mine came with a manual but it is not clear on how to reset the weight.
    To Ginger...I did Google it and everyone else out there who has the same HRM I have have the same problem...complicated users manual.

I tried to call Timex but they have done closed for the weekend. I will call them on Monday. Hope everyone has a great weekend.