Lost 100+ lbs! Looking For Friends To Support!

Options
Hello, everyone! Name's Juniper. I lost over 100 lbs. Unfortunately, I lost track and have gained 20 lbs back. Looking to drop the weight and support people in the process. Would love to support anyone who's looking for friends. My Fitness Pal is an awesome app and definitely helps. Feel free to send me a request! (:

Replies

• mtdb8
    mtdb8 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Me too. New here. Need to loose 100lb
  • JonsieTheBest
    JonsieTheBest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! If you guys want to add me my personal goal is 20lbs to start (could lose a looot more though ;P)
  • dmthompson73
    dmthompson73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im 2 weeks into MFP and 8 pounds down. I am 5’3 and have 100 pounds to loose. Add me please. Keeping each other accountable helps so much, thanks for posting.
  • dmthompson73
    Options
    Hello, everyone! Name's Juniper. I lost over 100 lbs. Unfortunately, I lost track and have gained 20 lbs back. Looking to drop the weight and support people in the process. Would love to support anyone who's looking for friends. My Fitness Pal is an awesome app and definitely helps. Feel free to send me a request! (:

• dmthompson73
    Options
    Friend request please.
  • RevolvingDoor
    RevolvingDoor Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Am pregnant and just gently losing and maintaining but have a lot to lose once baby arrives.
  • iRyanS
    iRyanS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've lost 150 lbs and looking to lose another 80-90 lbs. Feel free to add so we can support one another!