Weekends

Options
I do really good throughout the weekdays on my calories and exercising. Then the weekend hits and everything goes out the door. Help!! I need some ideas to help me stay on track and get me through the weekend.

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I hold it together pretty well on the weekends, but I was really able to get a better handle on portions which helps out on the weekends, even if the choice isn't great, I don't eat a ton of it! You can add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    lol, i am an idiot, we are totally already friends...my head is not on straight!
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    No clue what makes you lose it on the weekends? Is it drinking? to much food or both? Depending on the city you live in, you could do what we do and cycle to the bar areas and do a pub crawl, catch the bus,cab or have a friend pick you up.
  • Bumblebee26
    Bumblebee26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    No clue what makes you lose it on the weekends? Is it drinking? to much food or both? Depending on the city you live in, you could do what we do and cycle to the bar areas and do a pub crawl, catch the bus,cab or have a friend pick you up.
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I think it'd be good to look at why you are having trouble on weekends. Is it because you're bored? Then join some new groups or make weekend plans during the week so you're not tempted to eat mindlessly. Is it because you're going out to restaraunts and bars and such? Then look up the calories of various dishes beforehand and plan out what you are going to order before you go. For me, a big part of keeping calories in check is planning ahead. Hope that is helpful. :)
  • akane1087
    Options
    I too do really bad on the weekends! Im a stay at home mom so I only cook for myself and i make my kids their own thing. But on the weekends my husband is home and I have to make food he likes! And the family is always asking us to come over to eat on weekends and needless to say they all make fried and unhealthy food! Best thing i found that worked for me was to plan my meals ahead of time.. if family invited us over.. id eat before hand and that way i wouldnt want what they were having or id have very little of it! As for my husband.. i got him to workout and eat right with me! So we motivate eachother to stay on track.
  • futuregill
    futuregill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    lol thats alright thanks for the help.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I cheat :D !
  • futuregill
    futuregill Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is home on weekends. I have to make food he will like too. Or we are out and about and we grab something to eat. I always try to make the healthier choice but its just not enough.