Birthday meal

Options
Win_1
Win_1 Posts: 16 Member
What are some of your favorite restaurants to eat at that offer healthier options?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    It might help if you share where in the world you are.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Anywhere considering there’s no such thing as “unhealthy or healthy “ options......it’s more so healthy vs unhealthy PORTIONS lol and that is controlled by the individual
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,687 Member
    Options
    On my birthday, I eat whatever sound delicious, in whatever quantity seems desirable. It's my *baby-feline* birthday!

I did that even while losing. In fact, I not only ate a couple of thousand over-goal calories at my birthday party (based on how I rough-logged it), I had some big celebratory meals on other days with friends a couple of times after.

See the little mini-hill in my weight loss trend in mid/late November 2015? That's birthday over-goal eating, plus Thanksgiving. A few over-goal days a year is pretty meaningless. It's what we do the majority of days that determines the majority of our weight results.
    b
    ots65jvi7g0p.png
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by "healthy options?" What exactly does that mean to you?

For my birthday meal I typically eat whatever I feel like eating...I don't need to suck on a piece of celery for my birthday.

• nstock
    nstock Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Birthday meal is WHATEVER I WANT!! I am a believer of calories don’t count on your birthday 😜 enjoy your day, and go back to your regular eating the next day!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Tacos and margaritas at Enrique's!!! If it's my birthday, calories be damned!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Somewhere with a Michelin star or another highly rated restaurant. And I eat what I want. My boyfriend and I will share a few appetizers, get entrees and desserts as well as a few beers. Last nice meal included

starters
    grilled bacon wrapped scallops
    pancetta roasted Brussel sprouts
    flash fried crispy cauliflower with a yogurt sauce

mains
    grouper
    filet mignon with foie gras

desserts
    Chantilly cream berries
    apple tart with brown sugar ice-cream

drinks
    2 Ipas
    1 ohs fashioned
    1 double whiskey
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want on my birthday. Texas Roadhouse. rolls, steak, loaded baked potato, green beans, salad, dessert. I don't know what you mean by "healthy" but this meal definitely has a lot of calories.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I love a nice fancy restaurant where I can dress up.. somewhere with good food and wine.
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I'd split a healthy(ish) appetizer with someone and then get a fat slice of cheesecake.
  • dulinh
    dulinh Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had sushi, champagne, and cake, cake, cake for my birthday this year!