Back on the weight loss wagon

Options
Hi Everyone...Admittedly I have been living a very unhealthy lifestyle. Between working two jobs and not eating right (or eating at decent times), I have packed on pounds. Rather than wallow in self-pity I decided to do something about it.

I loved taking spin classes at the gym, but attending classes based on my work schedule was extremely difficult to achieve. So I invested in my health and purchased a #Peloton bike. What a difference this has made for my life. Between consciously eating right (and logging EVERYTHING into MFP) and attending spin classes at home, I've lost just over 4lbs since Sunday.

I am looking so forward to interacting with the MFP community again. All of you provide such great encouragement and inspiration. Have an AWESOME day everyone!!

#BackAtIt #InItToWinIt #Focused #Driven

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...Admittedly I have been living a very unhealthy lifestyle. Between working two jobs and not eating right (or eating at decent times), I have packed on pounds. Rather than wallow in self-pity I decided to do something about it.

I loved taking spin classes at the gym, but attending classes based on my work schedule was extremely difficult to achieve. So I invested in my health and purchased a #Peloton bike. What a difference this has made for my life. Between consciously eating right (and logging EVERYTHING into MFP) and attending spin classes at home, I've lost just over 4lbs since Sunday.

I am looking so forward to interacting with the MFP community again. All of you provide such great encouragement and inspiration. Have an AWESOME day everyone!!

#BackAtIt #InItToWinIt #Focused #Driven

Welcome... Look up the Accountability Squad on facebook. All pelotoners there.