Open Diaries Wanted!

Options
I just joined again for the eleventy-ith time :neutral:

Determined to make it work this time, and feel like making some friends with open diaries will help keep me motivated, resist the urge to strive for perfection, and to give me some food/meal ideas. My account is public - anyone else out there want to share their diaries - add me!

Replies

• ohcobblers
    ohcobblers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My Diary is always open. Friend request sent.
  • Heamous
    Heamous Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same. Let's motivate eachother out. Friend request sent
  • KaylaMack013
    KaylaMack013 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open as well! But be warned I do typically eat the same stuff :p
  • ecmorgan78
    ecmorgan78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary! Friend request sent :) I eat the same meals/snack for a week then switch it up so low variety warning as well
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Sh0rtStak wrote: »
    I just joined again for the eleventy-ith time :neutral:

Determined to make it work this time, and feel like making some friends with open diaries will help keep me motivated, resist the urge to strive for perfection, and to give me some food/meal ideas. My account is public - anyone else out there want to share their diaries - add me!

Mine is open to Friends, but I eat fairly "ordinary" so mighn't be much inspiration to you. Will send you a Friend Request.
  • Tulip1115
    Tulip1115 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Greetings and Salutations,
    When I look at the diaries that are available I always feel like what I am eating is so horrible lol. But then I remember you gottta do what you need to do for yourself. My plan is obviously working even if it's not always the best of foods. I am 2 weeks away from finals so my diary is a bit of a mess, but I'm going to open it tonight hoping that I can find others with diaries that are open to help with some food and snack ideas. I try to keep my diet low carb (50 to 70) and at 1600 calories, I have lost a total of 31lbs. Some days that's easy to hit....others well you will see. I have migraines so those are days that I typically drink pop otherwise I won't drink a lot of it unless it's sharing a Coke at a special lunch/dinner or the movies with my boyfriend. Man, that was waaaaayyyy longer than I planned!
  • techinteaching
    techinteaching Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sharing is caring!!