(Not So) Newbie

Options
I can't remember if I posted here or not so I'm just gonna do it (again.) lol.

I'm a 28 year old server/bartender, wife to be and mother of four sons. I am from South West Florida, but have made Western New York my new home as of about 2.5 years ago.

I'm back for the second time here at MyFitnessPal as I have unfortunately fallen out of the positive habits that I had developed the first time around due to depression. (I lost my mother unexpectedly last year and it's been extremely difficult on me.)

I am looking not only to lose weight this time, but to focus on this being less about dieting and more about a transforming my lifestyle so that I don't fall back into old habits again and can live my best life both on a physical and a mental level.

My short term weight loss goal is 30-35lbs, but I am in no rush as again, I am looking to improve my entire lifestyle and not just drop a couple of pounds.

I welcome ALL friends, but I am not interested in weird, random men in my inbox. I might be fluffy, but I still have pride and self esteem :p

I log daily with an open diary, post food photos as well as misc nonsense and every evening I scroll through my friend's feed to touch base on their journeys.

Also, I like to follow Instagram pages and I frequent SnapChat, mostly for the kitty ear filters.

So that's me... If you're interested, please feel free to send me a friend request! <3

Replies