Not done yet!

Options
erjones11
erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
Hi-

I don't really have a usable photo of me at my max weight of about 250 pounds. I am currently at about 160.

I'm not done yet as I am now working on recomp but plan to maintain my weight where it is at. The first photo, I think I was at about 230 pounds.

The next photo was summer 2017:

The X-Mas sweater photo was last Christmas 2017

The photo in the suite was two months ago about a month into maintenance.

I am the same weight now as then but hopefully and building some muscle. I am still measuring portions and logging my food.qwe04awm3tqy.jpg
tfoxstkzojts.jpg
bx9tve2cb9yd.jpg
ok5dj2vlg306.jpg

Replies

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow great job
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congratulations. You did the hard work and got your health and wellness payday.

I know you must have had several people ask you if you’re ill when learning of your current weight. I experienced that many years ago in an earlier journey. Had someone ask me if I had cancer.

A chapter two for you with a recomp orientation wlll take your successes to the next level.
  • DanIsLosingIt33
    DanIsLosingIt33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job man
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Just my mom freaked out she sees me about once every four months or so as we live in different states. My whole family is heavy so that's what her brain is used to. She still thinks I am likely killing myself. I told he no I was killing myself before one potato chip at a time!

People that know me, know what I have been up to.
    Awesome and congratulations. You did the hard work and got your health and wellness payday.

I know you must have had several people ask you if you’re ill when learning of your current weight. I experienced that many years ago in an earlier journey. Had someone ask me if I had cancer.

A chapter two for you with a recomp orientation wlll take your successes to the next level.

• kellycrev2969
    kellycrev2969 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing change!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!