Need More Accountability Buddies to Lose 20+ lbs

Options
Hello,

My name is Carina. In the last couple of days I’ve meet some awesome people on here and found it to be really helpful to be accountable to chart and be inspired by their own charting and exercise log. I am 5’0 and I am aiming to lose 20-40 lbs of my current weight!

Please add me and feel free to message me. I need the motivation and support :)

Thank you!

Replies

• kahtiananaomi
    kahtiananaomi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need accountability buddies, too!!

My name is Kat and I just turned 23. I’m looking to lose 15-20 lbs by New Years and 40 lbs by May! I’ve done this before (the whole weight loss thing) and unfortunately got comfortable in my relationship and gained it all back!! I’m new to using the social aspect of MFP so I don’t know how to add people, forgive me lol.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need accountability buddies, too!!

My name is Kat and I just turned 23. I’m looking to lose 15-20 lbs by New Years and 40 lbs by May! I’ve done this before (the whole weight loss thing) and unfortunately got comfortable in my relationship and gained it all back!! I’m new to using the social aspect of MFP so I don’t know how to add people, forgive me lol.

Click on a screen name, small box appears with the person's info, click on screen name again and get to the person's mfp page, click on add friend box...send a small message and click on add friend again

You guys can add me if you want!

• jenpettipas
    jenpettipas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I’m in the same boat. I’m logging everything including exercise, I’m 5’3 and trying to lose around the same weight. I’d love it if you added me back and we can motivate each other!
  • slh3103
    slh3103 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too. I also use Fitbit.
  • Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 12 lbs until March! Starting / Current weight is 206.4 lbs! I just started last Friday! Feel free to add me!
  • kkcruickshank
    kkcruickshank Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for accountability buddies, too. I'm 34, currently weigh 185 and would like to lose 30lbs.
  • cryptidsun
    cryptidsun Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    would love to have some accountability buddies too!
    i'm 25 and (roughly) 180lbs and looking to lose around 40lbs in total, but at least 10lbs by march.... i think the support will really help us all!