Not putting those tools away
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    I really feel like sleeping
  • geekyfella
    geekyfella Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I really feel like causing a riot in an empty room. Oh, I’m in an empty room. Riot time. Come on, cats, why are you looking at me like that?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Calling in to work today.

But I won't.

Stupid work ethic.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Ditching work at like noon today
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Slipping out the side door at work and going back to the Gym!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    a back massage that lasts for hours and hours
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Ordering Domino's tonight and drinking wine, whilst I put the Christmas tree up

That sounds awesome!
    But I already put my tree up and doing this whilst I rig up the lights outside... Less awesome lol

So after
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    a back massage that lasts for hours and hours

Well it is push day 😏... Cracks knuckles
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I wish I could trade places with my son. Diabetes diagnosis tonight. :(

I'm sending you hugs Mr! Whether you want them or not😏

Just wanted to say I know what it feels like to get a diagnosis for your child you wish would be some sort of bad dream😥.

But! Not to fear, diabetes can be controlled very well and once you get by the learning curve you all will see how easy it can be to keep your eyes out for lil dips and spikes in the road. My younger brother was dx at 14 and he's now in his late 30s has a pump that he loves. But everyone and case is different. All need support, and thankfully you are an amazing guy and sounds like your family is pretty wonderful too! Just like you said, take a day or so to let it sink in, and then jump on the carbs monitoring highway, it's actually pretty cool! My brother is 11 yrs my jr.and my dad passed before he was dx so I feel like I co-parented him during this🤷 and if you EVER have a question I would be so happy to offer any support I could!

Thinking of you all, and knowing you got this bad boy and your own boy is in great hands!!!👍❤❤❤❤❤😘
    Hugs one more time because I know you just LOVE them....hehehe😁
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I really feel like taking a nap.
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    geekyfella wrote: »
    I really feel like causing a riot in an empty room. Oh, I’m in an empty room. Riot time. Come on, cats, why are you looking at me like that?

That's not a good sign😵 you may look like a big juicy mouse to them right now.🐭....😨...I'd make a run for it buddy!!!🤔👍😏
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    I'm feeling like I was really happy when Nicks nana came for a visit to help out and spend time with us over the holidays!!!😁👍❤.....key word is "was"😒 She's sweet and I do love her..she's always had my back when it came to me and her son, but now he's here a lot when Nicks at.school and I wish they could go out and leave me my house in peace!!!😫 Plus.she is putting up my tree and decorating it and I mentioned three times I wanna do it with Nick and us.....she just said, "well if I don't put it up no one will and Christmas will be over by the time you get to it!" When I said "oh wow, it looks good but I thought we were gonna wait for Nick"…......selective hearing? Passive agressiveness? Is it later than Nov 30th?!! Can someone please come and bring me some shots of sumpin?!😣🤦🙏

Back to your regularly scheduled posting....my whining is done😏👍
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    ...having pizza for my post lunch meal

If you include heavy drinking Im in🙋😋😘
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    A good deep back massage.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    I really want to eat the entire box of Christmas Captain Crunch!
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    A glass of wine or 3.
  • Nicksmom106
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I can finally move foward knowing how he really feels about me.

I hope it's amazing because you freakin' lovely lady, are! And if he don't feel like the luckiest dude around....then you are the luckiest to bypass his stupid *kitten* and find someone who realizes it!❤🤷 makes sense!