Crystals

Options
mayaarnette98
mayaarnette98 Posts: 50 Member
Is anyone here interested in crystals and collecting them. I’m very spiritual and want to find new crystals and their meaning .

Replies

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As a geologist I'm into crystals. From a spiritual standpoint, I fail to see the connection. Sorry.
  • mayaarnette98
    Options
    So what’s your stand point when it comes to crystals ?
  • mayaarnette98
    Options
    To be honest I just want a better understanding about crystals
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    What do you mean standpoint? Crystals are a highly ordered arrangement of molecules and depending on the chemical makeup take on specific geometric shapes. Crystals are the building blocks of minerals which in turn make up rocks.
  • karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am a total rock geek. I am a gemmologist, collect crystals and rocks, cut cabochons and teaching myself to carve.
    As for the spiritual stuff. I am on the fence. Just because something hasn’t been proven yet doesn’t mean it isn’t true. I had a piece of tigers eye in my pocket when I sat my exams as it’s ment to be good luck but then I wouldn’t go to a crystal healer if I was sick!
  • karent768
    karent768 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    64tvizi69lue.jpg
    I will take one of each please! 😆
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    64tvizi69lue.jpg

Can I get one of those This One's? And on a chain please so it doesn't get lost.
  • KETO12CROSSFIT
    KETO12CROSSFIT Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I’m more interested in Krystal’s. If anyone is going I’ll take some chili cheese fries please.