pear shaped pals guide me

Options
Hi pals here I would like to address pear shaped or bottom heavy gals

Im 5'6" n my trouble area is lower abs down I have thick cellulite lard on my thighs as of wandering in thighland I know we can't do spot reduce but my waist gets trim down so easily Tht my bums look even more huge I want workout Tht more effectively works out lower body and bit of abs n arms

There was post last day where pals posted their success with 30ds n most of posted before n after measurements there was mix response but most of them lost more inches off waist then hips n thighs so thinking to first do a workout where Iose more inches on lower then I'll do full body workout so Tht in the end it get proportionate body
So wht should be my course of action number in the sequence I should go
C25k or 30 ds or Brazillian butt lift
Pls share ur sucess with before n after pics with your course of workout
30ds
Brazillian butt lift
Or anything Tht has worked for u

Replies

• nuzhat_yasmin
    Options
    Hey guys I have JM no more trouble zones too any remarks abt Tht
    N I have done Claudia schiffers lower body workout during my teens thinking to repeat
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'd say find one that you enjoy. All you can really do is boost that cardio. Honestly, a lot of men I know like a girl with some booty. Embrace the pear!
  • nuzhat_yasmin
    Options
    I'd say find one that you enjoy. All you can really do is boost that cardio. Honestly, a lot of men I know like a girl with some booty. Embrace the pear!
    Well iknow my bust n bums measurements may not be same like an hourglass when I'll reach my goal weight but I hope it's just 1 or 2 inches difference
  • nuzhat_yasmin
    Options
    Well iknow my bust n bums measurements may not be same like an hourglass when I'll reach my goal weight but I hope it's just 1 or 2 inches difference
  • nuzhat_yasmin
    Options
    Okay make it an inspirational thread share ur success with before and after pics with ur course of workout